We here at the Open Media Foundation do not believe in re-inventing the wheel. We realize that it takes a lot of work to develop accessible curricula and to provide quality education to our community. That is why we try and make our educational materials as accessible to other stations and agencies as possible. Our hope is that other individuals and groups can use these resources to to learn video production themselves, or to teach others. Although these materials are in no way a substitute for any of our classes, our hope is that other individuals and groups will use these materials, add to them, even improve them and share them with us and others.
Resources and Curricula
- Field Production Workshop Curriculum for the Field Production Workshop
- Shooting Video with DSLR Cameras Curriculum for the Shooting Video with DSLR Cameras Class
- Final Cut Pro 7 Workshop Curriculum for the Final Cut Pro 7 Workshop
- Editing with Adobe Premiere Pro Curriculum for the Editing with Adobe Premiere Pro Workshop
- Adobe Photoshop Workshop Curriculum for the Adobe Photoshop Workshop
- Final Cut Pro X Workshop Curriculum for the Final Cut Pro X Workshop