Ideal for anyone new to our work, and people who want to take the next step towards becoming a member, a volunteer or start an internship, the Open Media Foundation hosts the Open Media Foundation Tour on the first and third Wednesdays of each month, from 5:30-6:30pm. Please send your RSVP for Open Media Foundation Tour to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our tour page.
Hire us to produce videos, websites, or graphics packages that will enhance your reach and effectiveness. Check out our work online.
Learn to create your own videos for TV and the Internet, or even produce a live studio broadcast. See what classes are going on this month on our class calendar.
Denver's public access TV stations give you access to studios and equipment and help you get your show on TV. Visit denveropenmedia.org.
Volunteer Your Time.
- Become a DOM member, get certified through our classes, and help other producers with their video productions by joining the crew list (contact email@example.com to be added to the list).
- Become an intern.
- Teach a class.
- Join one of our leadership committees.
- Tech volunteer for our HandsOn Tech program.
- Help staff our front desk; contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Help with our Annual Independent Voices Celebration or fundraiser breakfast, contact email@example.com.
Invest in your community by donating to OMF and help us expand the new media conversation. Visit our Donate page to see how you can contribute.
Build your resume with real-world experience in video production, web development, and the non-profit sector. Read about the many OMF internship programs we offer on our website.
Become a Committee Member.
Help guide OMF initiatives with your experience and talent. We have four committees that are always looking for new members, they meet once a month or less and include participation from OMF staff and OMF board members. To learn more, click here. The committees are listed below.
- Inclusiveness & Outreach
- PR & Marketing
- Finance & Audit
- Development & Fundraising