What is the change you want to see in the world? Come and explore Open Media Foundation's facilities and see what we have to offer. You can hear about the many ways to get involved and the impact you can have in your community through our programs and resources. Everyone is welcome! Great for anyone new to our work and potential interns, volunteers and members.
- Hear about the vision of OMF from the Executive Director, Tony Shawcross
- Visit the Web Team and see their new designs and open-source websites
- Tour the Public Access TV Station, Denver Open Media: user-driven channels, HD facilities and studio spaces and state of the art equipment
- Meet the Open Media Generation Youth group in action in our HD Studio
- Learn about the wide range of multimedia classes available
- Get more information about internship opportunities and meet the Internship Management Staff
Tours are the first and third Wednesday evening of every month, 5:30-6:30pm.
Please register online to RSVP.
If you have any questions about the tour, please contact us at email@example.com.