Graphic Design Internship Application
Description: Graphic design intern with knowledge in print, web design and TV graphics. The primary focus will be on the redesign of the Open Media Foundation's branding materials. Some tasks may include the redesign of the brochure, event flyers, lower third TV graphics and slides, and additions to the websites.
In addition, the intern may also be asked to contribute to the Open Media Foundation's client projects. The successful candidate will share our passion and commitment towards building sustainable websites, print materials and effective logo design for small businesses and non-profits working for positive social change.
* Ability to create intelligent and innovative design solutions for print, web, and t.v.
* Strong knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign
* Ability to think outside of the box while collaborating with a larger development team
* Must be willing to be creative within very tight budgets
* Must have a passion for non-profits and utilizing the power of creativity/design to create positive change in the world
* Basic knowledge of CSS and HTML
* Flash & Actionscript
* Experience working with Content Management Systems (we use Drupal)
To apply, please complete the form below, and be sure to upload your cover letter and resume within this form. *note:* ALL APPLICANTS TO THE G.D. DEPT. MUST SUBMIT A PORTFOLIO. A link to work online is preferred. If selected for an interview, please bring a printed copy of this portfolio as well as a copy of your resume. If you have questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org